This page describes how the website www.zeroco2.eco (hereinafter referred to as the Site) is managed with regard to the processing of personal data of users accessing the Site.
This information is provided pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter the Regulation) to those who interact with the web services of the Site. According to the rules of the Regulation, the processing carried out will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and storage, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulations, we inform you that:
1. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is zeroCO2 srl SB, Via Gian Giacomo Porro, 8 – Rome (RM) – C.F./P.IVA 15448901007. The contact details of the Data Controller are: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The data are processed for the exchange of information at your request (Regulation art. 6 paragraph 1, letter b)) by sending requests for information to the e-mail addresses published on the Site or by filling out the contact form on the Site. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party (art. 6 paragraph 1, letter b of the Regulation);
The data are processed for the purchase of services and products on the Site. The applicable legal bases for the processing are the performance of a contract (art. 6 paragraph 1, letter b of the Regulation) and the legal obligations to which the data controller is subject (art. 6 paragraph 1, letter c of the Regulation);
Subject to consent, the data will be used for subscription to the newsletter on the site and may be processed for direct marketing activities for sending e-mails. The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the person concerned (art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a of the Regulation);
The data collected may also be used for the management of the security of the Site, for statistics on visits to the Site and for the management of any disputes and controversies between the parties. The legal basis of the processing is the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller (Regulation art. 6 paragraph 1, letter f).
3. Categories of personal data processed
Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
In particular, the personal data processed through the Site are the data voluntarily provided by the person concerned by filling in the forms on the site and navigation data.
Navigation data are data that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire during their normal operation and whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the Website, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the web server, the size of the file obtained in response, etc. More information on the acquisition of navigation data is available in the cookies section.
4. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data will be carried out in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. It will be carried out mainly by electronic and computerised means and the data may be stored both on computer and on paper. The processing of the data for the above-mentioned purposes will take place using both automated and non-automated methods and in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided for by the regulations in force.
5. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data – Communication and dissemination
The Data Controller will not disseminate your personal data by disclosing them to unspecified persons in any way, including by making them available or consulting them.
The Data Controller may disclose your personal data to one or more specific entities as specified below:
to persons who can access your data by virtue of a provision of law, regulation or Community legislation, within the limits provided for by such rules;
to subjects who need access to your data for activities auxiliary to the execution of the processing purposes described in the section “Purposes of the processing and legal basis”, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out such purposes (including but not limited to: legal or tax consultancy firms, suppliers of mail marketing solutions, suppliers of cloud computing services, suppliers of payment services, etc.).
6. Period of retention of personal data
The data collected for the above purposes will be stored in the following ways:
Purpose 2.a: data are kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purpose. In any case, they shall be deleted by the end of the calendar year in which 12 months have elapsed since the last processing carried out on them.
Purpose 2.b: the data shall be kept for as long as necessary for the management of the contract, it being understood that, even after the termination of the contract, the data shall be kept for the period necessary to fulfil legal or administrative obligations;
Purpose 2.c: they will be retained indefinitely until the data subject withdraws consent.
Purpose 2.d: they will be kept until the legitimate interest of the data controller is achieved.
7. Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation, the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him are being processed and, if so, to obtain a copy of the data and access to the data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or international organisations
- where possible, the proposed period for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- all available information on the origin of the data where they are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling.
You also have the right to:
- obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay (Art. 16 of the Regulation);
- obtain from the data controller the erasure (“right to be forgotten”) of personal data concerning him without undue delay (Art. 17 of the Regulation);
- obtain from the data controller the restriction of processing (Art. 18 of the Regulation);
- receive, where applicable, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning him/her (Art. 20 of the Regulation);
- object at any time, on grounds relating to his particular situation, to the processing of his personal data (Art. 21 of the Regulation);
withdraw his/her consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal (Art. 7 of the Regulation);
- to be informed of the existence of adequate safeguards in case personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organisation (Art. 46 of the Regulation);
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 of the Regulation);
- To exercise these rights, you may contact the Data Controller at the contact points indicated in the section “Identity of the Data Controller”.
8. Obligation or option to provide dat
The Site provides visitors with a range of services without requiring them to provide any data or information of a personal nature. However, some services require the mandatory provision of data for the exchange of information. Failure to provide such data will make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, to the extent that such data is necessary to carry out the exchange of information.
The interested party is free to revoke his/her consent to the processing provided for the processing purposes described in point 2.c at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before withdrawal.
9. Transfer of personal data to third countries
Personal data voluntarily provided by the data subject and processed by the Data Controller are not transferred to international organizations. Personal data processed for the purpose 2.c may be transferred to third countries that guarantee an adequate level of protection, as provided for in Article 45 of the Regulation. For navigation data, managed through cookies, please refer to the section on cookies.